Sunday, January 14, 2018

For My Children Grandchildren Nieces and Nephews

Dear Kerri, Nicole, Brian, Vincent, Sara & Kevin

Today, January 14, 2018 I have created a new label...
"For My Children Grandchildren Nieces and Nephews"

Next month, I will turn 60.  Life as we know it is a one
way ticket.  One day I will not be here.  
There will be sadness, and tears... but I know that all
that I have imparted your way over the years will
stick with you.  

When you have to face that one day, I hope the posts I
have shared here under this label... 'For My Children Grandchildren Nieces and Nephews'
will bring you comfort and ALSO some laughs. 
NOT all of the posts will be tear jerking sad posts. 
MAY you ALWAYS remember the funny off the wall
sense of humor that I have (had).   

With Love Always, 
Mama - Grammy #2 - Auntie Deb





 IF you think you need a memorial service,
I hope you find something FUN to wear....
LIKE THIS.  :)

No comments: