Saturday, June 17, 2017

Meet and Greet ....


Please allow me to introduce myself....To myself ....





"Inner self" is an expression for your private inner feelings and self-awareness. The inner self is often referred to in spirituality.  Sometimes, meditation is used to awaken our consciousness and see our true inner self. Refers to the inner divinity from which the being and personality evolve. The Unconscious, the Subconscious and the Higher Self. Your inner self is the person you are inside. Like when someone asks you how you are doing, and you say "good" even though you feel crummy inside.
Your inner self is who you are not in front of others.
(quote-Answers-dot-com)

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I wish I could get into meditation and get something out of it. I think it would help with my panic attacks. I listen to a relaxation tape before my nap and love it. If I was a computer guru, maybe I could download a free relaxation mp3. Good to see you blog again, Deb!

Debra A. Estep said...

Holy Crap... Debbie... You're still following me. LOVE YA