Friday, April 6, 2007

~ Welcome to my ~Deb~utante ~



~ Welcome to my ~Deb~utante ~


Debutante, technically what does that mean…….

A debutante (or deb) (French word for "female beginner") is
a young lady from an aristocratic or upper class family
who has reached the age of maturity, and as a new adult,
is introduced to society at a formal presentation known
as her "debut" or "coming out."

The KEY words are debut or coming out.    Not much of
the rest applies to me, other then Deb and female.   

When I started this blog back in February of 2005, I had
to come up with a name.    I choose Deb_Inside because
I felt as IF I was sharing my insides to the world.   


I have been sharing only a part of my Insides.  There has been
a part of me that I have kept in the shadows.   

I'm happily married to Michael, the man of
my dreams.   I mean that literally,  there are times when I am
certain I dreamed him into my life.   


Thank you Michael for sharing this lifetime journey.   
I know honey, there have been times when THIS
journey seems like QUITE A TRIP.   LOL


May you always know my ~heart is with your heart~.


But what has then been in the shadows ?
Where do I start…….  I hold beliefs that are considered
a bit left of center in our society.    I embrace many things
paranormal.    I LOVE that word para--normal.

If I could easily redo my name I would choose paranormal
as my middle name.    Heck…… you get a RAISED eyebrow
look when you talk with some folks about paranormal,
so why not have it as part of your name.   LOL


God – Jesus Christ – Holy Spirit - Angels
ADC - After Death Communication
Paranormal
Clair-audience - (hearing)
Clair-sentience (feeling-touch)
Clairvoyance (seeing)
Coincidence
Elves-Faries-Trolls-Little People
Gratitude
Empathic connections
Healers
Affirmations
Meditation
Indigo Children/adults
Intuition
Law of Attraction - Manifesting
Native American - wisdom, quotes, beliefs, etc
Near-death & Out of Body Experiences
Palmistry/Astrology/Tarot/Numerology
Past Life or Reincarnation
Psychic Experiences
Releasing attachments / psychic cords
Shamanism
Soul Mate Spirit Guides Soul Group
Saints


These are some but there could be oh so many more.


There was a time within the past few weeks that I had
considered starting a second blog.    That blog would
be more open and more ME.    Then the thought came
to me, IF I were to do that, I would divide myself.
In this lifetime we need to keep it all together and that
would have been harmful or not productive for my ~spirit~.

The best thing I can do here is to ~invite~ you along
on this INSIDE and more open life journey.   

If what I write about resonates with you or to you,
please DO join in. 

If what I write about is distasteful or objectionable,
and you choose to leave  –
I wish you all the very best.  !!!


Blogging will be looked back in times to come as
an interesting phenomenon. 

When I first started reading blogs, the attraction
for me was to – BE inside another person’s brain
as they shared their world. 
How fascinating to read the thoughts of a complete stranger.   

If a blogger is being less then open, as I have been,
then there is a degree of dishonesty.   YUCK. 

The best thing is to read someone’s words and say…

“Ohhhhhhhh YEAH …. Ohhhhhh YEAH… ME TOO

I have linked around from blog to blog and come upon
some of the most incredible people. !!!!   

Bloggers invite and encourage the input of their readers.
It is in the sharing of one another back and forth that we
come to know we are ~kindred spirits~.






I was sharing to my newest online friend, Damian
that I had planned on making this coming out post….
and his response to me was, the phrase…

'Hiding your Light under a Bushel comes to mind’

So here’s to no more … hiding…………. *

                                                    afmomdeb@gmail.com

Ba_3


12 comments:

The New Parent said...

Hi Deb--another beautiful post with a cool graphic.
Capturing one's inner selves is tricky and sometimes a post comes close.
Thank you for sharing!

Damian said...

Hey Debs,
Wonderful start to the new you!
No more hiding indeed. Love the image btw - all that energy and inspiration exploding out into the world - I'm sure its a portent of your decision to unfold.
Congratulations - you're a star!
Love and Light,
Your friend always.
Damian

EM said...

You totally rock, Deb. I love to see this side of you coming out on the blog! Love it! =D
And I love the fact that you decided not to split off a different blog for this. Be your whole self! If there's one thing I stand for in life, it's that. That exactly. Awesome!

dave said...

Hey Debs,
The whole will be whole when readers come to the understanding and are able to define, "a bit left of center." :-)

Debra Estep said...

* Frank * Damian * Em * Davie *
You incredible bloggers are an inspiration
for me as I journey on byte by byte.!!!
Thank you for the feed-back. :))))
xo xo
Deb

Phil Gerbyshak said...

Wow Deb, you are so full of Light and love, you're right. If folks don't get you, they shouldn't stick around.
Though what's not to get. You write what you feel, what you see, what you experience, and it's all very interesting. I don't think there is any agreement, or disagreement, on feelings, except to say I personally don't feel (insert way here).
Thanks for not splitting yourself. We love you just as you are, whole person, and wholly wonderful person!

Debra Estep said...

Thanks Phil for dropping by and leaving your very kind comment on this post.
It's pivotal for me - beyond words!!!
Phil you are one of my 'incredible people'.
Thanks for keeping ME - inspired.
If you've never been, please check out
Phil's site and look to sign up
for his weekly ~ Make It Great! Gazette ~
It arrives via email and always contains
his words that are true GEMS !!!
http://makeitgreat.typepad.com

Deb Call said...

Deb - thanks for stopping by my blog and tipping me off about your debut. A hearty congratulations! We are so on the same path, its kinda scary and very awesome at the same time.
You are setting an example by BEING yourself - all yourself. Thanks for your courage. We need you.

Nathalie said...

I normally don’t tag people, so forgive me for making an exception this time:
http://onelifeamongthemany.blogspot.com/2007/06/gotta-get-goals-meme.html

Patricia - Spiritual Journey Of A Lightworker said...

Deb, I am so glad that I am getting to know you through your blog and your comments on my blog. I shared similiar feelings about writing about certain parts of my life. My close friends all know my story. Some of my family and some older friends may not like what they read, especially the articles on past lives and my spirituality. My family still thinks I am crazy for going to India. My husband recently said, Can't you go somewhere else this year, somewhere that you haven't been. I told him no. I am going to India even though I have been twice before. It is part of my spiritual journey. Welcome to being a part of that journey. Don't let the reaction of others make you afraid of your own journey. Blessings to All.

Debra Estep said...

Hi Patricia,
I feel the very same way about you.
I admire that you are blogging wide open with yourself.
Thanks for not only reading
my past posts, but making a comment.
We ALL do enjoy the feedback. ;)

horoscopes online said...

The word psychic pertains to a group of people with the capacity to use their mental powers to see something beyond the ordinary.