Tuesday, April 17, 2007

"My Final Blog Post" - Not really - It's a tagged exercise


I’ve been tagged by * Damian - Be The Change * to answer the
challenge set by The Urban Monk and his
Blog Apocalypse
you can find Damian's answer
here.



The 'Blog Apocalypse' mission






"The blogosphere is ending. No more blogs. Blog apocalypse.
The internet is still working, the world is fine.

But you can’t write anymore.
Write your last post. Make it a good one. What is the reason you blog? What is
the last gem of knowledge you want to leave?
What do you want to be remembered for?
Who are you? What is the meaning of life?
Haha…well not exactly but you get the point.
Pour your heart into it."



Albert - The Urban Monk will also donate money to charity for each article -


There will be a whole lot of linking LOVE from this and ALSO Albert's donation


and giving back.   WOW !!!!!!!!!








”She had to find it out for herself”







Nearly everyone has seen the movie,





The Wizard Of Oz.    Perhaps not just one time,



but many many times.
 





There are deep life messages



that could be gleaned from this movie.   



For me, the greatest one is the line….





”She had to find it out for herself”




   





INSIDE, Dorothy always had the ability to return to Kansas.





As you journey on in this world, you must





first know that you always hold the ability.







When you live life true to yourself, that is when you





too will return to your OWN Kansas.


















Dorothy: Oh - will you help me? Can you help me?




Glinda:  You don't need to be helped any longer.



You've always had the power to go back to Kansas.





Dorothy: I have?




Scarecrow:  Then why didn't you tell her before?




Glinda:  Because she wouldn't have believed me.



She had to learn it for herself.




Tin Man:  What have you learned, Dorothy?




Dorothy:  Well, I - I think that it - that it wasn't enough



just to want to see Uncle Henry and Auntie Em. And that it's
that - if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again,



I won't look any further than my own backyard,
because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with.



Is that right?




Glinda:  That's all it is !




Scarecrow:  But that's so easy!  I should have



thought of it for you.




Tin Man:  I should have felt it in my heart.




Glinda:  No. She had to find it out for herself.



Now those magic slippers will take you home in two seconds.





Dorothy:  Oh Toto, too?




Glinda:  Toto, too.











Ruby_pic02







4 comments:

Damian said...

WOW Debs,
You're firing on all cylinders since finding the new YOU on this site.
I'm impressed - no sooner than I send you a 'tag' then BAM! it's been answered so well with imagination and insight.
Lovin it Loads,
Take care,
Damian

UrbanMonk said...

Haha thats one of the most creative blog apocalypse posts ever! Great stuff! Thanks for participating, $ put aside!

Nathalitanis said...

I love it, great message; believe in yourself...I should do that more often, but it's difficult sometimes...but blogging really helps. All these great people, symbols and messages outthere...
I hope that blog destruction doesn't happen just yet! :)

Debra Estep said...

Damian: Some tags I've had to sit with,
and really search my soul to answer...
this one just popped right out. :)
UrbanMonk: Thank you for dropping in and
leaving such a WONDERFUL comment UM. I am honored by your words.
Nathaltanis: I really feel that the esteem of one's self is the foundation that must be strong for all areas of your life flow with ease. The higher your self esteem, the easier it is to 'believe' in yourself. !!!
THANKS again everyone for your comments. :)))