Monday, April 9, 2007

Your Meaningful Money Makeover - Tag



Slade tagged me with this assignment……





Your Meaningful Money Makeover





I want to hear about YOUR Money Makeover.



Read about Morgana’s Exercise and consider the following in your story:



  • Who’s the Old Money?


  • Who’s the New Money?


  • What’s THE one thing — the overarching Message —


  • your New Money advises you to do to invite Meaningful Abundance into your life?


Writing it down will help you to manifest the change you wish to see.



If you already have a blog, consider yourself TAGGED with this writing assignment.



  • Write a post about your Money Makeover


  • link back to this post


  • You might also leave a comment here letting us know where to find your Money Makeover article




````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````





I had NEVER dreamed of personifying money.    This ‘assignment’



was given by Slade back on March 24.    I’ve had it on the back burner due



to a couple of reasons.    First off, I knew it was going to take some deep



personal reflection to DIG in and find my thoughts.    Secondly, ~ life ~



jumped in front of me, and my attention needed to be focused there. 







Old Money Profile



Early on in my life I had the fortune of an association of money
through my own personal employment.   (around the age of 10)
There was nothing like a morning newspaper route to develop
character and a strong work ethic.    My first venture started out
partnering with my 2 brothers.    The Cleveland Plain Dealer is
a morning newspaper that is published 7 days a week, 365 days
a year.   The daily paper was to be delivered by
5:30AM and the
weekend paper a little bit later.    I actually enjoyed getting up
early and being out in the day – AND I was getting paid for it.



I branched out from the family and a dear friend, Cindy and
I took up our own morning paper route.   



So, IF I was to make a personification of this old money….
hmmm what would that be. ???

I don’t know IF I am not creative enough to tune in and
pick out something to use as a personification to my old money,
or the bigger thing is that it’s just past and I leave the past there.



Slade SAYS:



The Personification of Money is a critical spiritual exercise, for a few reasons:



  • You interact with Money as deeply and as often as any living person you know


  • You believe in Money as much or more than you do your God, your Guardian Angels, your Spirit Guides (at least, you certainly behave as if you do — you think about Money everyday; do you think about your spirit everyday?)


  • No abstract concept has a greater tangible effect on your life


  • Many of the techniques required to personify and talk to Money come from the same head space that you must employ to communicate with your spirit guides


  • Money / Abundance is one of the oldest, most enduring relationships you have


  • Your relationship with Money is most likely to remain dysfunctional, because you don’t treat it as a relationship that can be improved upon


New Money Profile




I can think about and conjure up a New Money Profile.  
My New Money personification will be a new dear friend.    In
creating this friend, I shall name her
Lady GreenSleeves.



As with any friendship, you can’t just expect it to flourish with out
input and attention.   
Green, is also my favorite color, and the
melody of the song
GreenSleeves is one of my favorites too.
Not to mention the association of
green – with money. 



Lady GreenSleeves and I will begin a personal journal.   

This assignment has certainly NOT been lost on me.   Thank you
Slade for encouraging me to direct my thinker to a more personal
relationship with ~money~. 



Come along My Lady…. The adventure begins. 

Apr



No comments: