Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Mother and Child Connection

Drop down and read  July 18th - yesterdays post,
before you go and read this one........  :)



I've had my blog site for over a year now.   I have not always
been a daily 'blogger'.     I knew it had been sometimes since
my last post.   It was late morning yesterday and I was
contemplating a topic to write about.    The Christmas thing
just popped into my head and I thought.....
hmmmm good topic.  :)



It's taken me many years to convince my Mom that she and
I share a telepathic communication.   I also believe that the
Mother child mental bond is one of the strongest.



My Mom is retired and has a social life with a circle of friends.
They do Senior Center activities AND bingo.   She emailed me
last night after 9:30 pm.....
I really should not have been overly shocked when I read her
email last night, but my jaw dropped and I just went..........   WOW !!!



"Tomorrow I'm going to the City Park for a picnic in the
park.  This is with the Sr. Center. 
I have to take a dessert. 
We had a Potluck today at the Sr. Center it was
Christmas in July."






1 comment:

EM Sky said...

That Mom connection is just awesome, isn't it? I'm very connected with mine too. The other night I had a dream that my mom had hired a personal asistant, and this assistant person kept telling me I couldn't talk with her.
The assistant would say something like, "She's not taking calls from people right now." And I'd say, "I'm not 'people' for heaven's sake. I'm her daughter!"
It took me forever to convince this woman to let me speak with my mother, but I finally got through. I called my mom the next day, and we just laughed and laughed.
It is such a blessing to have her in my life.