Saturday, November 11, 2006

Remember Them

Some where in the United States one or many military
Mothers are waiting for a call that will never come.



They KNOW the call will never come, yet they wait for
a phone call from their child.

I'm not just surmising this, I've been told this by
Gold Star Mothers. 
Another Gold Star Mom I know continues to pay her
son's cell phone bill just so she can call his number
and hear his voice mail.

Please remember these heroes.

I've created a web site where you can find the
date and also reflect on the heroes we've lost
on that day.
Bookmark it and visit it often ~ to remember.



http://fallenheroes.topcities.com/USFallenHeroes.htm

I also would encourage you to visit the
military area of Legacy.
There you can post a message of
condolence that I guarantee you the family
will read.







Legacy has also created an area where folks can
post memorial photos and words of the Fallen Heroes.








Just please........ Remember.



No comments: