Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Grow A Kindness Garden - Transplants Welcome

Showing kindness to others in this world
is a central life purpose theme for me. 

An undertaking that I do with purposeful thought.
I try to live my favorite quote ......

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."


by Mahatma Gandhi.

Just this morning when I created the Full Plate

entry I realized it did not fit into any of my blog categories.


Kindness came to mind, and then I thought....
In just a few short words how can I explain this category.


Grow A Kindness Garden - Transplants Welcome


Almost instantly this new category was ~born.


Transplants Welcome is my way of encouraging you
to share your acts of kindness. 
IF a post I make under
this category encourages

you to move to action in a certain way....  check back and share that.


Or if you have a kindness to share, email me and I'll start a whole new post.

Just think....  kindness can be contagious ~
A GOOD thing we can catch from one another.  LOL


My sharing a kindness, and your sharing a kindness
is NOT about puffing ourselves up ~ the intention is to plant
seeds of kindness and grow this world a better place.

Garden








3 comments:

The new Parent said...

Such a nice post, Deb.
And through our blogs we can plant seeds of kindness too.
Each little collective step we take toward a greater kindness benefits us all.

The New Parent said...

Hey Deb--thank you for adding me to your check it out list.
That's very nice of you.
BTW-you're also on mine (smile).

Sham said...

Hi Deb,
Very inspiring post. It did give me something to think about.
Thank you
Sham