Wednesday, August 6, 2008

*Water* ~ Magical Connectivity


 





Photographs I took yesterday in my yard.

Don't miss the tiny fly having a sip of water
in the second picture.   







Aug508_038



Aug508_0331_2





Aug508_042_2



 






Aug508_055





Aug508_049








Yesterday, after an overnight rain, I started thinking about water.

Water is a thing that absolutely connects each and



everyone of us.  :)   

There can be a magic to it if we hold ourselves mindful
each time we come in contact with water. 

Please know that I will say a prayer of blessing for YOU,
when I am in touch with water.   Would you do the same ?  :)




http://tinyurl.com/Shower-Praying 





xo xo
Debs-E





1 comment:

Debbie said...

Okay, you're out playing in the rain and puddles now? These are wonderful and especially like the OK one of your shadow!!
Hey, heard your Dad is not doing well? I hope it's nothing too serious, hon...Prayers will be going out!