Monday, August 16, 2010

~ Watch Your Thoughts ~




Deb art

I have my friend Drew to thank for the inspiration for this piece.   
Drew sent out this message on his Facebook page this morning....


Is going to have one of "those" weeks and is in need of prayers and smiles!

My comment response to Drew .....


I will gladly send prayers and smiles, but ~YOU~ must put out some

positive vibes and not attempt to define your entire week
on Monday
before you have even LIVED IT. ;)


He replied.....

Yes Ma'am...


Drew..... Bless your heart for the MANY years we've known one another. 
It's a darn good thing you will be trying to take this advice.  
Spoken like a BIG SIS...   Huh  ?
~ LOVE YA ~  !!!!!





1 comment:

Nicole Agnes said...

I LOVE that, Your Thoughts FRAME your life.
I think I need that on the fridge!!
Great post MAMA!