Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hear and Pray

 November 21, 2010


Hear and Pray

It was back on January 13th of this year that I received a

phone call from a security guard that my Mother had fallen

and was being taken to a local hospital.

When I arrived at the hospital, Mom was having a CAT scan.

The CAT scan revealed a brain injury. Life flight was called to

transport mom to a larger hospital with a critical care area.

Many years before that day, I prayed whenever I heard a

Life flight helicopter flying overhead. Knowing that someone

was in need of critical care.

Mom's flight on 1-13 was the first of 2 for her. It was

absolutely surreal standing there in the parking lot watching

the helicopter take off knowing that my Mom was aboard.

It was a cold, clear crisp morning when I snapped

the photo below.

I still pray upon hearing any helicopters.....

I'd like to ask you to do the same.

Can't hardly believe it's been 10 months that you are

gone Mom.

Love ya

Debs




No comments: