Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Magic Green Hat



The other day I needed to go to the emergency room.  Not wanting
to sit there for 4 hours, I put on my MAGIC GREEN HAT.  
When I went into the E.R., I noticed that 3/4 of the people got up and left. 

I guess they decided that they weren't that sick after all.  
Cut at least 3 hours off my waiting time. 

Here's the hat   ............



 


ATT00001


It also worked at the DMV.   It saved me 5 hours.
At the laundromat, three minutes after entering, I had my choice
of any machine, most still running.


If you live in Texas, it might cut your wait time at the grocery store.


BUT .........   Don't try it at McDonalds .....

The whole crew took off and left out the back door....
I never got my order !!!!



(Some days ya just need a good laugh - THANKS Phil S. for the email) 



1 comment:

Patricia said...

Deb, thanks for the laugh. I have read this before. It is still funny each time that I read it.