Tuesday, June 14, 2011

~ Merry Christmas ~

I was glancing through a book this morning and came to this quote.....


‘Christmas is more than a date on a calendar,
it’s a state of heart’.
The Guideposts Christmas Treasury - 1972


You know that time, come the end of December, when everyone
nearly runs themselves ragged.  The true meaning and ~JOY~ of
the season sometimes gets  lost in the hustle and bustle. 

Join me and ~*CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS*~ everyday. 

I'm not talking about leaving up the holiday decorations, or
passing out gifts ....   JUST hold the ~SPIRIT~ in your heart.

Show love and kindness, even to the most unloveable. 

Try and live these words ................


“I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.”
Ebenezer Scrooge -
 Charles Dickens's 1843 novel - A Christmas Carol.




  Christmas.eve.2008
          Christmas Eve ~ Grammy and Pa's House - 2008





 


 



3 comments:

Patricia - Spiritual Journey Of A Lightworker said...

I have a small Christmas tree that I decorated myself with miniature orniments, mostly snowmen because I like snowmen. It is still up in my den because my husband liked it so much that he told me to leave it out all year round. I love the state of mind that goes with Christmas.

Deb Estep said...

GMTA Patricia. Several years ago, we were in a craft store just after Christmas. I had ALWAYS wanted a pencil pine tree, but the prices were usually so high. Here was one for 75% off !!!
It's a fixture in my living room now. LOL
When the Christmas tree goes down back comes the pencil pine. I have it lit in white and have small decorations. :))))) THANKS for sharing about your tree.

webdesign said...

It is more than words can tell, for it is a matter for the heart to receive...
========