Sunday, February 21, 2021

Laminated Die Cuts

 Bouquet of Hope - Paper Pumpkin Stampin Up - February 2021

  I'm creating this post to show how I created this laminated butterfly die.

I added the butterfly to the card with a very thin strip of double sided tape,
which you can barely see once stuck down.  The tape is only down
the body so the wings pull up and have dimension. 


 
 
A close up of the butterfly 
 














Thermal laminating pouch -size 8.5" x 11"
I add a thin line of card stock to area of the pouch that is sealed.
This just keeps the pouch from curling.

 
 
Sprinkle glitter between the pouch
 







I cut down the laminated sheets then run through my die cutter



Cut out butterfly along with the die












My Stampin Up Demonstrator is - Bonnie Ann Keagy

https://stampinwithbonnie.stampinup.net




No comments: