Wednesday, June 23, 2021

“LIFE IS TOO SHORT WHY BE A BITCH” !!!

 Facebook post....  June 23, 2012

Waiting at CVS pharmacy on Wed after my ER visit, Nicole and I met the sweetest lady. Her name was Jo. She turned out to be the exact same age as my Mom.
Jo us a story of being at a hospital and being mistreated by the nurse who was supposed to be caring for her.

She made the nurse come close to her side and told the nurse….
“I did not choose to be here,
YOU CHOOSE this profession” …

She then said to the nurse, “Close your eyes and visualize your Mother laying here in this hospital bed”.

She then said the nurse’s face got bright red…….

Then Jo said to us….
“LIFE IS TOO SHORT WHY BE A BITCH” !!!

In a very tactful and exacting way, Jo got her point across to that nurse. :))))

*I think this was when I had vertigo.  NOT 100% certain. 

No comments: