Wayne
Dyer tells a story of walking along the beach one day and someone
coming up to him and striking up a conversation, saying "Hi. I just
moved here from Chicago, Illinois. I was wondering, what are the people
like in this neighborhood? Because, where I came from, man, people are
hostile and self-centered and always in a rush and it was a dog eat dog
city."
Wayne calmly says, "Oh, you'll pretty much find it the same way here."
They respond "Oh, okay," and walk away.
Then,
a little further down the shoreline, another person comes over to him
and says, "Hi, I just moved here from Podunk, Iowa and I'm new to this
area, and I was wondering what the people are like around here. Because,
where I came from, everybody was great. So friendly, small town
feeling, you could count on your neighbors..."
And Wayne Dyer calmly replies, "Oh, you'll pretty much find it the same way here."
They say, "Thanks," and walk away.
✿ BE THE CHANGE.... ✿
✫.**.ƸӜƷ .•°*”˜˜”*°•.ƸӜƷ ** .✫
No comments:
Post a Comment