Monday, October 29, 2007

Put Your Best Foot (Post) Forward


Say that you share your blog with someone or someone surfs
on your site to read a specific article.   

Do they stay..... or do they quickly jump away ?



What IF they see a listing for your 'MUST SEE' blog posts.   :)



Ahhhhh HA,  you've lured them to read a bit more at your site,
and now maybe they will sign up for your site feed. 



In doing a bit of research to see how to add such an area
to my own site, I came across a web page that was interesting.
Site readers have a dominant reading pattern.

~ WOW that really surprised me.   



F-Shaped Pattern For Reading Web Content

I also added those same MUST SEE posts in the 'About'
area of my blog.   

If you do add such an area to your site, please come back
and share the link. 



No comments: