Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Spiritual Drifts from The River of Karma



ROK



ROK had a slow down of posts for 2008, but in January of this year
he has returned with this post................

Return to essence


 I invite you to check out his blog.........


River of Karma ~ (Quote from ROK's front page)



A blog that captures the thoughts of a
Pranic Healer-in-training on his Spiritual path as he figures his place
in the world, finds more time for his sleep and yoga all whilst doing
his beloved religion justice. Life's a journey, and I'm on one. Cheers.


Tuesday, May 22, 2007

"But I think I also get what this blog may mean –
As I post stuff to help others on their journey, it’s a guide point of
my own. Where I am, and where I’ve come from. The prospect thrills me.





If only I could figure out what “here” means, and where I stand in it.





Well, I suppose its part of the process."




Spiritual Drifts from The River of Karma

http://driftings.blogspot.com/




~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~








No comments: