Saturday, March 9, 2019

Pinterest




I'm not certain when I first joined Pinterest, back in the day I do know it was by invite only.  :)

I ADORE Pinterest.   "Visual Candy" I recall someone
once saying.  That is certainly is.

If you read through my board topics you will see
exactly how varied my interests are. 

YEP.... right below is DEB in a NUT SHELL.   LOL.
The only one thing about Pinterest, it's not very social.
I mean you can have group boards, but I really have no clue about the folks who follow my boards.
IF you would care to connect...  Please feel free
to message me in the comments.

Sincerely....   Deb

~*~  HAPPY PINNING ~*~ 

My Pinterest Boards ......

Calling All Angels
For Nakeeta
Spring
Star Trek Fan Since the 60's
Easter
Snail Mail ~ Just DO IT
Snow – LOVE IT !!
Snapbean Photography
Suicide Prevention
10 Relationship truths by Andrew
11:11
9-11-2001 Memorial
Marriage
Acrylic Painting Small size
Ahhhhhhhhhh
Anita Moorjani – Author
­Appetizer Ideas
Architecture
Around the Yard – In My Dreams
Art by Joe Kopler
Art of Si Lewen
Back in the Olden Days
Bathroom
Beach Art
Bipolar – Mood Disorder – In-law
Birds
Bone Sigh Arts – Terri St. Cloud
Books
Breathe
Brown Paper packages Tied Up With Strings
Butterflies
Christmas
Church Religious Art
Claude Monet 11/14/1840 – 12/5/1926
Clever Ideas
Cloud CRAZY Me
Clydesdale Horses
Color .. That HITS Me
Cool Web Destinations
Courage
Craft
Crochet
Crock pot Slow Cooker Recipes
Cyrus Webb – Author
Dandelions
Desiderata by Max Ehermann
Dessert Looks Yummy
Down Home Country
Dream Catchers
Drinks
Ebelskivers
Embroidery – Reminds me of my Mom
Empath – Clairvoyance – Clairaudience – Clairsentience – Psychic Medium
Fairies
Flowers & Trees
Food
Fractals by Vitor
Frank Lloyd Wright
Free Printables
Fun and Useful Facts
Furry Creatures
Garden ECT
Geek – Cool
Get Away Place
Gift Ideas
Gluten Free
Gold Star Mothers – Gold Star Families
Grammy's Kid Board
Graphic Design
Graphics by Me
Graphics to share - Make Your Own Greeting Cards
Green – YES – The more the better
Grief – Sympathy
Grow a Kindness Gardsn
Halloween – BOO
Health – Medical
Home Stuff
Hummingbirds – Magic With Wings
I'm Tired of Miss Clariol
Inspiration for Painting
Jewelry
John Taylor-Lehman – Artist
Just Fog
Kid Stuff- Art – Toys – ECT
Landscape
Leonid Afremov – Artist
Lightworker
Living Life Fully – Tom Walsh
LOL
Magic Wands
Magnolia
Marbles – LOVE EM
Meet My Mississippi for State Poem
Memorial Board – Colorado
Memory Board
Michael Douglas Jones – Artist
Mixed Media Art
Model Builder Extraordinaire – Dave Roehrle
Movies
Music
My Cloud Photos
My Paintings
Nicole Miyuki Santo Designer
Night Time
Oceans, Seas, Lakes, Rivers, Creeks, Streams ECT
OHIO – USA
Our Circle of Love – Tom Zuba
Paintings – Art by others
Patricia Neely-Dorsey Author
Pen … CRAZY
Pencil Drawings
Personal Historian
Photography – Moments Captured
Plastic Canvas
Polymer Clay
Positive Affirmations
Prayers
Pretty in Pink
Printing & Stamping
Quotes – Words to Share
Random Photos by me
Recycled Cool
Relationship 101
Re-pins I love
Rolf Hicker Nature & Travel Photographer
RonWear Port-able clothing for chemo and dialysis patients
Roses-Roses-Roses
S&K Crafty Creations
Sacred Poems Inspirational
Science is COOL
Shenanigans
Sit Awhile
Sizzex Texture Boutique machine
Special songs
Spring Flowers
St Therese of Lisieux
Tell Me The Time
Terrariums
Thanksgiving Autumn
The BEST
The Must Swan By Debra Classen
There ARE Blessings in Problems
TV
USA United States Air Force
USA History
USA Navy
USA Military
Unique Art
USA Military Holiday
Watercolor Journal
Watercolor Painting
Winter
Wizard of OZ
Wood Burning Art
Words to LIVE By
Bells
WOW
Warning
Gratitude

No comments: