Monday, December 31, 2007

I Wish You A ~*Happy New Day*~

Imagine folks walking around wishing one another a Happy New Day.

It's quite common place to be checking out through a store clerk and have
them say to you, "Thank you and have a good day", but has anyone ever
said to you..... "Thank you and have a happy new day"?    I can't recall it ever
having been said to me.   :)

Around this time of the year it's quite common for total strangers to
wish you....   Happy New Year. !!!     Hmmmmm all 366 days of 2008 Happy.
What a nice thought.    

Just maybe, the wish of Happy New Year from family, and friends, and total
strangers starts by waking up each morning and first off
wishing ourselves..........   ~*Happy New Day*~

And to all of you as you awake each morning of 2008.........



I wish you.... ~*Happy New Day*~





2 comments:

Patricia - Spiritual Journey Of A Lightworker said...

Deb, you have a beautiful family. I wish for you a Happy New Day as well every day of 2008. I am so glad that I found you as a new friend in 2007.

Debra Estep said...

I just commented on Stephen Hopson's site
www.adversityuniversityblog.com
that 2007 brought me a "bumper crop" of new
friends...
I count you among my blessings of that crop. :))
XO XO
Deb