Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Medical Appt - Update


HI Family and Friends,


After a very thorough appointment with the cardiologist,
he

does not think there is anything seriously wrong.

 

He did schedule a stress test and echocardiogram on April 29.

(That will be done there in his office)


(echocardiogram is a test that uses sound waves to
create a moving picture of the heart.

The picture is much more detailed than x-ray image and
involves no radiation exposure.)

 

He went over my medical history, listened to my heart ALL over
my

front and back.   Had me sit to listen, had me lay down to
listen.   Listened to

the pulse in my neck, and feet and in the tummy area.   


He is running the tests just to be certain.   


As he was leaving he said......... 'Well, I'll see you when you
schedule those

appointments, and I'm glad there was nothing seriously wrong'. 


SO............  GREAT NEWS...


Thanks everyone for your prayers and keep saying just

a few until I have the final word.   :))))))))


Love

Deb



2 comments:

wintermute said...

I'm happy to read that you are ok, and nothing serious happens to you. :-)

Patricia - Spiritual Journey Of A Lightworker said...

Deb, I also am very glad that nothing serious is wrong. We need more loving, caring people like you in this world. You teach the rest of us to be more giving.
Patricia