Friday, April 18, 2008

A Message Today ~ From Nature




Today as I walked out to watch Kevin get on the bus,
I glanced down at my flowerbed.   With our location in
Northern Ohio Spring arrives later than most places.

My hyacinths just popped through the soil not all that long ago.
They have yet to open in full bloom, but this is a picture of one
of them that I snapped this morning.....

As the hyacinth popped up and grew, it uplifted that which
was around it.    It almost looks like it's holding the leaves.

It was just a beautiful lesson that I wanted to share.


Img_30211_2








Hyacinth's
Check out this link to see some in full bloom.   
I think I'll post another picture after this little one
opens up and blooms. 




3 comments:

Debbie said...

I've found getting out and taking pics outside is helping me notice more instead of it just being a background. I was just thinking of putting on heavy robe and going out on deck...getting away from this computer! My days are filled with up one minute and down the next here. I've got a long road ahead in the next few months. :) Thank you for being here for me!

Debbie said...

Hello old uh young friend! I hope you check your much neglected blog today, as I have a present for you over at mine!
I know you are busy and will reach 4100 eventually, God love your soul...((BIG HUGS))

Deb Estep said...

THANK YOU Debbie ---from Getting it out of my head......
for the 'Blogging with a purpose award'....
http://gittinitouttamyhead.blogspot.com/
That really needs to be centered on my
Remember The Fallen Blog -
http://remembering-the-fallen.blogspot.com/
Love ;)
Deb