Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thursdays Tag

Deb over at Gitten it Out of My Head... has

TAGGED ME....   

I'm breaking the rules and not tagging
anyone else...   hee hee.... but here's
my response......


Four Films I'd Watch Again:



  • The Wizard of Oz - (my all time fav movie)


  • The Polar Express


  • Indigo


  • A Christmas Carol -(with George C. Scott)


Four Places I've Lived:



  • Cleveland, OH


  • Bedford, OH


  • Maple Heights, OH


  • Reminderville, OH


Four TV Shows I Watch:



  • The Weather Channel


  • HGTV


  • NASCAR Racing - ('Boogity, Boogity, Boogity' Darrell Waltrip )


  • That's Life - Local AM TV


Four Things To Eat:



  • Seafood


  • Seafood


  • Did I mention seafood  ;)


  • DanDee Cheese Twists


Four Places I'd Rather Be:



  • By the ocean


  • A cabin in the woods


  • Visiting an art museum


  • Any park


Hey play along in the comments...........



4 comments:

Debbie said...

Boogity, Boogity, Boogity ROFLMBO
I like the gopher Digger too!
You done good girl!!
Actually I watch those same TV shows too except for That's Life of course :)
You've never lived out of Ohio?
Thanks for playing :)
Love, Debbie

Deb Estep said...

I've never lived out of Ohio !
Dear Lord THANK GOD for the WWW
it's expanding my horizons of life. :))))))))
EVEN found my hubby on the web
about 14 years ago. wink
He was from Ohio too... just moved him
from Southern Ohio to Northern Ohio.
HE has lived around though... being
Air Force like yourself Deb !!!
And THANK YOU Debbie for your service !!!
xo xo
Deb

Hallie said...

Four Films I'd Watch Again:
Say Anything
Better Off Dead
Sixteen Candles
Muppet's Christmas Carol
Four Places I've Lived:
Andover, MA
Rochester, NY
Auburn, Maine
Cleveland, Ohio
Four TV Shows I Watch:
Ugly Betty
American Idol
The Office
Jon and Kate Plus 8
Four Things To Eat:
Chinese Food
Milano Cookies
Hostess Snoballs
Lobster
Four Places I'd Rather Be:
Hawaii
Turks & Caicos
Florida with CJ
Home in bed with John
Hallie :)

Patricia - Spiritual Journey Of A Lightworker said...

4 Movies I'd Watch Again:
Steel Magnolias
Jurassic Park
Any movie with Harrison Ford in it.
Transformers
4 Places I've Lived:
Hot Springs, Arkansas
Asheville, North Carolina
Shreveport, Louisiana
McAllister, Oklahoma
4 TV Shows I Watch:
America's Next Top Model
The Weather Channel
Medium
Ghost Whisperer
4 Things To Eat
Cheese Cake
Vegetables (I am a vegetarian.)
Chocolate
Banana Pudding
4 Places I'd Rather Be: There isn't any place I'd rather be. I love Hot Springs, Arkansas where I have lived for the past 18 years.
4 Places I Like To Visit:
The ocean
The mountains
My daughter and grandchildren in Idaho
The homes of friends
I would love to travel and visit each of my blogging friends and meet them all for the first time. That includes you Deb and Stephen Hopson in Ohio. Have a glorious day.
Patricia