Friday, October 20, 2006

"Taking Care of Yourself"....

Taking Care of Yourself:

An Unselfish Act

"If we don't take care of ourselves, we won't be capable of taking care of others. It's as simple as that. So why do we go on and on and give and give until we're emotionally and physically exhausted"?

by Beverly Smallwood, Ph.D.

I just read this quote today and Ohhhhhhhh does
this ever
hit home for me. !!!



A few months ago, I removed myself from the
Air Force Parents Support site that I had been a
member and moderator of for nearly 4 years.

This was a step in the direction of taking care of Deb.
It was such a difficult choice for me.    I am still working
on the taking care of me part.   :)
But I know the decision was a correct one for me. !!

Is there something you need to DO in order to take
better care of yourself ?



1 comment:

pet campbell said...

Thank you for your prayers!
I look forward to getting to know you!
Warm hugs,
Pet Campbell