Wednesday, October 18, 2006

What Are the Best Decisions I Have Ever Made?



On October 17th, my online friend,






Actually, the question arose on at the site of an online



friend of his: Scott Young

What Are the Best Decisions I Have Ever Made?



So here is my list..... In the coming days I will
expound upon this list in greater detail.



THANK YOU Scott and Phil for encouraging me to
think about my life and encouraging me to take
a critical look at the decisions I have made.
WOW !!!!!!!!! Was this ever enlightening.
I'm sure my list will change or there will be more
add ons when I give it even more thought.




#1 - Choose my Mother and Father
#2 - Marry my first husband Mark
#3 - Quit my job with a lawyer to take personal care of his elderly Mother
#4 - Choose not to end my life in suicide
#5 - Purchase a MAC computer and get ONLINE - early 1994
#6 - Seek out a personal therapist/psychologist
#7 - Divorce my first husband Mark
#8 – Marry my current husband Michael
#9 – Take our son Kevin to Miss T for in home day care
#10 – Quit my assembly/shipping job to be a – Stay home Mom
#11 - Start painting again
#12 – Follow my intuition
#13 – Learn to have NO DOUBT
#14 - Start Blogging




Now.... would you ask yourself this same question. :)








No comments: