Sunday, October 15, 2006

~What My Children Need To Know~

Children:


There is no particular order to this list.
Just know that ALL are things that
define me. Things that I have tried to live. :)

Love Mama


The Golden Rule
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

You can not control another’s actions,
you can only control your re-action.


Everything in my life that has happened to me
had to happen in just the way it did, for me
to be the person I am today.
D. Estep



You must be the change you want to see in the world. “
Mahatma Gandhi
(1869 - 1948)

Have NO DOUBT”
Expressed to me by Mel when I told her
that I had doubts about sharing my
thoughts with others.
Melanie Smith – 2006
MAKE IT GREAT”
Phil Gerbyshak

How are your fears preventing your
forward progress” ?
Dr. Linda McGraw – My talk therapist - 1994

I always knew I was different,
but I did not always realize that different was GOOD”
D. Estep
This above all: to thine own self be true,
And it must follow, as the night the day,
Thou canst not then be false to any man.
Lord Polonius to his son Laertes
William Shakespeare – Hamlet Act 1 Scene 3




Sweet





1 comment:

Phil Gerbyshak said...

Beautiful encouragement for your kids. I would add: "Don't worry about who you ARE; worry about who you BE!" And one from my wife's bible study group: "Remember: I am who God says I am."
Thanks for BEing you Deb!