Friday, August 11, 2006

FUN--damental

I was over at EM Sky's Mind Unbound blog and reading
on her life blog entry
On Being Kiddish



EM  wrote....
"I haven't been bringing enough of that fun to my business--
or to my blogging. Well that stops now."


She delightfully went on to say........
"As of this past weekend, I'm saying "NO" to boring
and I'm saying "YES" to having fun".


I wondered to myself, what was it about EM that
allowed her to post or reveal such intimate thoughts.


Ahhhhhh - SELF ESTEEM

I have been listening to an audio book by Carolyn Myss
on the subject of self esteem.  It's EM's self esteem
that allowed her that personal freedom.


I jumped over to Amazon.com to look up the exact title
of Myss's book.


There was the title in black and white:
Self Esteem: Your Fundamental Power


Self Esteem: Your Fundamental Power - Caroline Myss
A reviewer writes....

What is self-esteem? A type of confidence?
Or something far greater?   On Self-Esteem, Caroline Myss casts
a new light on this often misunderstood subject,
redefining self-esteem as an actual "core power" that is
essential to our evolutionary progress.


BAMM....... you see IT.    FUN    right there... FUN

The basis of fundamental is ---------  FUN !!!


As EM continues her exploration of FUN in her life,
I’m going to draft right along with her and also
keep my sites set on my own…….

FUN-damental power. 


EM's Blog



1 comment:

Deb said...

As I went to finish this post for a second
I thought.... hmmm what category should
I post this under...
Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I have a category called:
FUN
I only have one entry in that area...
guess I have not been having enough ...
FUN in my life. lol