Friday, August 11, 2006

Hello Future Generation



Today I am sitting down and writing to my biological future
which has yet to arrive.    I know, it’s a stretch to think of you
as a person.    Well it’s a stretch for me at this time, but still
you are on my mind.


As I look backwards there is very little that I know of
my own past generation.    Both of my Grandmothers passed
when I was a child.   Sure stories are shared, but to know the
thoughts of these women, I am not privy to that information.

Had they kept a journal or diary, I might know their thoughts
as the people that they were.


If you are reading this, it means that my blog has somehow
survived me.    I don’t actually know if that will happen, but
for the sake of chance I feel the need to reach out and offer
you this disclaimer of sorts.


If you start out reading from the birthday of my blog, back
in early 2005, I just want you to know that my expressed ideas
and thoughts were never set in stone.


Let me explain on that a little.    The entry on any specific
date was indeed my opinion or thoughts on that day.


Life is dynamic.   Everyday that I wake up, I am not
the person I was yesterday, and so my thoughts change or
evolve right along with the day, thank goodness. !

In these days ( August of 2006 ) blogging is in it’s early
stages.   The beauty of blogging is the sharing of personal
thoughts and ideas that give us windows into the soul
of another person and even perhaps a window back in time.


No comments: