Friday, November 9, 2007

'The Gratitude Dance'

I saw this video posted on Joyful Jubilant Learning site and could not help
but make a post of it here.    :)))

After going to the YouTube site, I found this further info about the guys
in the video.....................



The Junior Attractors are two very motivated young men who wish to
spread the message of Law of Attraction, and more, to empower youth
around the world to "become the change" as Ghandhi calls it.

Their T-shirts are being worn by many to spread an attitude of gratitude
everywhere they can. The video of the Gratitude Dance is spreading far
and wide and being shown at seminars across the world.
The energy is infectious and it is bringing joy to young and old.

We wish to build a community of likeminded individuals who claim
responsibility for their thoughts and actions, and are determined to create
positive change in the world.
Learn the message and pass it on.

Visit our website at
www.JuniorAttractors.com, sign up for our E-zine,
be part of our online community and wear the shirts so all around you
will feel the gratitude
.




Matt and Brad    


Mb_2




Check out the Gratitude Dance Video




I'm still smiling.......... and thinking of what I am ~Grateful~ for...



YOU.......   yeah, YOU ...... the one right there reading this post. !!!   



I'm VERY grateful to you.



LOVE
Deb

PS.............   Matt and Brad say they want to empower the youth to
"become the change"...   I SAY........ WHY stop at the youth.   ;)





5 comments:

Patricia - Spiritual Journey Of A Lightworker said...

You aught to submit this to Nneka at Balanced Life Center for her Season Of Gratitude found at http://www.balancedlifecenter.com/272-2007-season-of-gratitude-invitation/ if you haven't already.

Debra Estep said...

HI Patricia,
Thanks for dropping by... I might make
a connection to Nneka's site with my first
Gratitude post. It was back in June of this
year that I realized I did not even HAVE
a category of *Gratitude* YIKS !!!!!!!
Grateful for OUR connection - Dear Patricia.

Nneka | Spirituality Blog said...

Hi Debra, this would be great for the Season of Gratitude.
Thanks for the shout Patricia :-)
In Spirit,
Nneka

Chris Melton said...

I followed your comments over from my good friend Stephen Hopson's blog www.adversityuniversityblog.com and I am surely glad that I did. Thanks for making my day and surely anyone's who takes the time to watch this video. I am grateful for many things. The most recent one is this post.

Debra Estep said...

Thanks Nneka for the comment and for coming over...
I have since submitted the info to you. :)
And a BIG WARM WELCOME to you Chris !!!
Thanks not only for coming over from
Stephen's site to read, but also leaving
a comment. Whooo who !!!
Ever since watching the gratitude video
I just wanna bust out and twist the dance. :)))
Gratitude DOES change ~everything~.