Friday, November 2, 2007

Michael Israel ~ AMAZING Artist

Michael_i1



Previous to seeing Michael Israel perform in these
videos, the only other painter I had seen in action
would have been
Bob Ross ~ The Joy of Painting.

Totally different styles indeed, but amazing to
actually watch an artist in action.

Israel takes the word performing artist to
an entirely different level.   I can only imagine
how awe inspiring it would be to see him in person.!

As I was preparing this post today, I showed the
video of Israel to my son Kevin.   He's 11.
He said to me, 'He seems so angry'.
I responded, 'No honey, he's just like a conductor
leading an orchestra.    That's PASSION'.

Perception ~ I don't think I convinced Kevin.  :)

As it states on his web site....
"For charities,  Michael's performances raise awareness,
goodwill,  and funds on a grand scale".



Hero perfomed by Michael Israel in New York









The story behind the painting
   ~ Don't Miss This  :))))


Link to Michael Israel's Web Site



WOW.... just plain WOW.....   See if you agree.






4 comments:

Debra Estep said...

“Great art reaches beyond the senses and
sensibilities to touch the soul.”
Michael Israel
I meant to add this quote.... :)

Deb Estep said...

IF you have yet to see a video of Michael in action... CHECK THIS OUT.
AMAZING !!!!

ceeque said...

Hi Deb!! How great to "stumble" here yet again!! Lovely surprise! Hope you are well!?

Deb Estep said...

OMG... that is really something that you landed at my blog. I LOVE IT.
It's great to have folks Stumble here, but FRIENDS... that is perfect. You KNOW the Universe is unfolding as it should. ;)
xo xo
Deb