Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Life Without Limbs - Nick Vujicic



Watching the videos of Nick was life altering for me.  WOW !!!

I've grabbed this part about Nick from his web site, just to
share it correctly....    There is more on his site under the
about Nick Vujicic button. 

That is Vujicic - pronounced ~  VOOEY - CHEECH    :)

Below this post I'll share the link to the blog I first learned
about Nick.    The reason I am posting it on my own site
is for a reminder to myself of the ~Amazing Spirit~ that this
young man has.

I've long balanced my self with this quote....

"I cried about having no shoes, until I saw a man with no feet"

AND NOW..... seeing Nick...   Hmmmmmm
to quote him.....

"No arms, no legs, no worries - mate"

   


About Nick Vujicic





A Remarkable Story of God's Grace

It says in James 1:2 - "Consider it pure joy, my Brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds."

....To count our hurt, pain and struggle as nothing but pure joy? As my parents were Christians, and my Dad even a Pastor of our church, they knew that verse very well. However, on the morning of the 4th of December 1982 in Melbourne (Australia), the last two words on the minds of my parents was "Praise God!". Their firstborn son had been born without limbs! There were no warnings or time to prepare themselves for it. The doctors were shocked and had no answers at all!


The whole church mourned over my birth and my parents were absolutely devastated. "If God is a God of Love, then why would He let something this happen? especially to dedicated Christians" My Dad thought I wouldn't survive for very long, but tests proved that I was a healthy baby boy just with a few limbs missing..............................



"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13





There are 3 different videos to view here... be sure to see them all.













 


 


 


 


A HUGE shout out to SJ Yee - of Richgrad.com 

It was at his site where I first learned about Nick.  

 



6 comments:

Debra Estep said...

Opssssss I left off the link to Nick's site
www.lifewithoutlimbs.org
.

Patricia - Spiritual Journey Of A Lightworker said...

Wow is right. Nick is an amazing young man. We are all only limited by our own thoughts. Thanks for sharing these videos.

Debra Estep said...

Thanks Patricia for dropping in...
It really does make you STOP and think. :)

SJ Yee said...

Hi Debra, glad you enjoyed the videos =)
Btw my name is SJ Yee, not SJ Lee. Lol.. =P

SJ Yee said...

Oh one more thing... I stumbled and reviewed your post. Expect loads of traffic =)

Debra Estep said...

Hi SJ Yee,
Thank you kindly for dropping over and
my humble apology on the ~goof~ up with
your name spelling.
I have now since corrected that.
Thank you too for the 'Stumbling' and
reviewing the post. :))