Friday, February 8, 2008

Love Is All There Is ~ Dedicated to Vitor


Vitor over at Fractal Forest made a post in January.  ~Peace~

Inspired by his message and also his fractal art - Peace, I've
created this painting today.


As I shared to Vitor in a comment.   It's been over 32 years since
high school art class that I've done anything close to abstract art.   



I have had black paper for sometime, but had yet

to do any paintings with it.  Today I created this acrylic painting.
Usually I would not post 2 messages in the same day, but
I just had to share this and thank Vitor on my site for the
inspiration.




To the connectivity and love we all share….

Love Is All There Is


Love_is_all_there_is1_5

















4 comments:

Patricia - Spiritual Journey Of A Lightworker said...

Deb, thanks for sharing your art work. Vitor is a great inspiration in his art and his writing. So are you. Love and blessings.

Vitor - The Fractal Forest said...

Deb,
Art is a mix of creation and observation, it just wouldn't mean anything if one of these 2 elements was missing. Just as I have inspired you today, you have empowered me.
Thanks for the dedication! Keep doing what you love, explore your connection with creativity and never be afraid to show off your work.
Vitor

Debra Estep said...

Hey Patricia,
I must have been in a fog because it dawned on my only a few days ago, that Vitor was connected to Damian's site..... He is an inspiration INDEED.
And thank you Vitor for coming on and sharing the words of encouragement.
In the painting the blue dots are people and the purple dots represent thoughts ...
and of course ~hearts~. ;)
xo xo
Deb

Patricia - Spiritual Journey Of A Lightworker said...

Thanks to Damian, I met you and Vitor both. I miss Damian's words of wisdom. According to a recent email, Damian is busy and well with his life off line.