Friday, February 29, 2008

Military Angel Of Protection - Angel Rubber Stamp

Angel1

*July 2014 - Pamela's stamp company closed*  

Last year I offered my Angel of Protection drawing
to a rubber stamp
designer Pamela.
(She's from Ohio too)

She tweaked the image just a
bit,
but you can still tell it's my design.

I am really thrilled about
this, as it
will mean more exposure for the angel
and soldier. I am not
making any sort of
profit on this, that was not my intent.
Pamela is
sending me a stamp sheet.

Please share this info with anyone you
know
who is a rubber stamper who might be
interested.

This is NOT only a holiday stamp, it can be used
all through the year. 

The Red
Rubber sheet, Untrimmed, Unmounted.
There is lots of info on the web about mounting stamps
and Pamela has info on her site too.


Angel
Stamp Set - Pamela's site
http://tinyurl.com/28kubq


Link
to My Drawing

http://tinyurl.com/mxc9o


From
Pamela's web site:

Firecracker Designs By Pamela

This wonderful angel
was inspired by a sketch sent to me by
Air Force Mom Deb! I loved her idea so
much, I turned it into
this stamp plate, versatile enough for military cards
at any
time of the year!! Or use the Christmas trees in 3 sizes as
accents
on your Christmas Cards too!! Thanks again,
Deb for such a great
Angel image to work with!


After reading several heart breaking emails from/about
military
families, and the constant sacrifices they make for our country,
and because
I grew up an Army Brat...I've decided to LEAVE
the price of this set at 20%
off permanently.
It's my small way of saying THANK YOU.


Red
Rubber sheet, Untrimmed, Unmounted, 4.5 x 5.25


Link to gallery of Stamped Angel pictures


Pamela's Blog



http://www.pamelasgallery.com/


Categories at Pamela's blog





4 comments:

Patricia - Spiritual Journey Of A Lightworker said...

Deb, congratulations. This is great news. Your readers already know how talented you are. Now more people will know because of the stamps.

Debbie said...

In our AF Moms & Dad group your are getting rave reviews! I'm not commenting much in there right now, but I'm still reading and coming to your blog too! Love ya girl!

Deb Estep said...

Hey Patricia,
Hearing from so many folks how comforting the angel and soldier drawing is, I am thrilled for it to be
a stamp just to keep spreading the message.
Debbie,
Be easy on yourself about how active you are with the support group. Sometimes I can be chiming in
on all the messages, and other times I just read,
and pray and don't post.
But you must ALWAYS post a comment if something has touched you HERE at my site. LOL LOL
Sounds like a contradiction huh.. :))))
Just my sense of ~humor~.
THANKS for dropping by ladies.
xo xo
Deb

Loretta (Lori) said...

Hi Deb.
Been awhile since I have seen you on chat or since I created the video using your Guardian Angel. She still plays a special part in my world.
As I am still in contact with many of our Soldiers.
And again today I will be using it for another Soldier who texts me she just wants to come home.
She has seen so much death and lost so many close to her. So am sending her a Angel yours of Protection for her Heart. Will be putting it into another video since she and others visit my site.
As you said God moved you in a mysterious way . Since your art was not usually of this kind.
God Bless you and Love , Hugs and Prayers Always
Loretta (Lori) Opmale