Thursday, February 7, 2008

Message From Grandmother On the Other Side

Jimmy


Isn't this an ~amazing~ picture ?



Let me explain about it... this happened in January of 2007.



I am a member of a paranormal web site.
One of our members had dropped off the site, you know how you have so
much going on, and you just make choices about your time.   
Anyway, J emailed me saying....  "Deb, can I have an invite back on
the site, I have a really interesting photograph to share, and have
folks comment on".   J explained to me that he had been at a party
and a friend named Jimmy was talking about a unique picture someone
took of him sleeping on the couch.    J had Jimmy email him a copy
of the picture, saying he would share it on this paranormal site in
order to have feedback.   

J posted the picture and I will NEVER forget my first reaction....

It was like sitting in a WIND  TUNNEL  and having a turbo fan
switched on........     WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!


I was totally speechless and clueless to make a comment on the
photograph itself.   

J had posted that Jimmy had lost his Grandmother less than a year
ago, and he was having great difficulty in processing her loss.

THAT STRUCK ME.......  I emailed J and said.... could you send this
message on to Jimmy.   I believe that I can help him with the loss of
his Grandmother.    The message I sent Jimmy was of a poem....
Why Was She Here, by Marlee Maitlin.   I also wrote a few other things
to Jimmy.   
He emailed me back and said that he had chill bumps and was so very
moved by my words.   He felt a peace that he had not felt in a long time.
He asked if he could call me.... and I said SURE.    I missed his call,
called him back and missed him, so he called me again.

When we did connect, he immediately said... 'You have no idea how
comforting the message you sent me was'.   Jimmy then said,
I know you are in Ohio, and I even know the city from the phone number.
He said, my sister lives in that same city.   He then said, well she lived in
one house, but moved to another house in the same city.....

I SUCKED AIR for about a SECOND and said......... 

"Is your sister Patti and her husband Paul"?     He answered... 'YES'.

I then said................'Ohhhhh MY GOD, we bought our house from them'.

Several Ohhh MY GOD'S later from BOTH of us, WE KNEW that his
Grandmother had a hand in connecting us up.   Jimmy's Grandmother is
buried at a cemetery here in Ohio.    

Jimmy lives in Arizona.  I just mapquested that.....




               

Total Est. Distance: 1922.88 miles     That is a WORLD away so to
speak....   What DO YOU think are the odds of this happening ?

AND...... it's been awhile since I spoke or emailed with Jimmy.
He called me on January 16th.   I told him that I would keep myself
open to any messages I might have from his Grandmother.
The next day, I felt the overwhelming urge to go visit her grave.
The cemetery is about a 15 minute drive from my home.   My dear
friend Antoinette's husband is also buried there.    I had the feeling
once I was at Larry's grave, I would locate his Grandma's right away.
The whole cemetery story is one I will save for another day, but I will
say when I was at Larry's grave, I could not locate Jimmy's Grandma's.
I phoned him to see if he could lead me there.   He was SHOCKED that
I was at the cemetery.    I did locate her grave with just a little help.

I had another NUDGE from heaven when I was there....  I'll post about
that tomorrow.   

The story here is........... Messages DO come from the other side,
we just need to be open to hear them. 

I really hesitated in sharing this story.    I talked with Jimmy about
sharing it and had the GREEN light go ahead from him.   Then I
thought.... maybe it's too personal to share.    I thought that was what
a 'nudge' from his Grandmother.   But in the past few weeks as I have had
this on my mind...   I knew that story was meant to be shared.   As a
validation in the power of the universe to work through people no matter
what the space or distance.... even death.   Love never dies. 

After I was at the cemetery on January 17th, I got to wondering
exactly when Jimmy and I first talked on the phone.    Going back
through emails I realized his call came in exactly ONE YEAR to the DAY
that we first spoke...   January 16th.   :)))))))))))))

I went to do a preview of this message before I actually posted it
and I heard......



My dearest Jimmy I DO LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!






Why Was She Here?



"When
I faced the loss of my dear

Grandmother Rose, I asked the

question, 'Why was she here?' for I could

not comprehend a day without her

gentle smile and caring touch. The loss was

so painful. But as days and months passed, I

found that the pain I had felt began to

transform itself into something completely new.

The empty hole in my life was slowly

filled in with a warmth. As I lived
again and

worked myself into a daily routine,

I began to understand that my successes

and achievements were her pats on the back,

her hugs when I was discouraged and her

stories of her dreams and hopes for her

children and grandchildren when I had none.



So, the question 'Why?' became clear,

I realized that my life was an extension of

hers. When there is a hole someplace in the

world, I believe a warmth eventually fills it.

When there is poverty, a richness of spirit

eventually comes to help.

I believe we are here for each other; to lift,

to encourage, to dream. Without that kind of giving,

we cease to exist. So, as Rose gave to me, I try to

give to others in my work, in my personal life,

in my charity. For me, that is why.

That is harmony."







 

Marlee Matlin 
Academy Award winning
actress for her part in
Children of a Lesser God




4 comments:

Patricia - Spiritual Journey Of A Lightworker said...

Deb, thanks for sharing the photo and the story. Both are awesome. I am going to print them out and share with my husband and son and a friend of mine. Hope you had a glorious birthday.

David said...

This is a very interesting story. And I enjoyed it very much.

Deb Estep said...

Hi Patricia AND David,
Thank you both for commenting. I have shared a link to my blog with Jimmy. :)
David, when I first saw your name, I thought of my older bro Dave and said to myself... Hmmm he is using 'David' ??? Then it dawned on me that you were NOT my brother. :))))
THANKS for posting a comment and I hope you will read around my blog a bit. ;)
And I'll be over to your site...
xo xo
Deb

apabbitte said...

The meek shall inherit the Earth. (But they're gonna have to fight for it.)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://xanga.com/dallascabrerarx