Saturday, February 26, 2005

Love and Gratitude

I came upon the work of Japanese researcher,  Dr Masaru Emoto while
reading about the movie, What the Bleep Do We Know ?.

Please check out this link below

http://www.whatthebleep.com/crystals/

His photographs are quite amazing.   The input of the observation
changes the molecular formation of water cystals.

Considering that our bodies are 75% water ~ imagine ~ the connection
to our physical bodies if we hold a higher vibration of love for ourselves
and to others.
In Dr Emoto's photographs 'You make me sick' looks like sewage water,
while the photograph of of 'love and gratitude' is a shimmering,
beautiful crystal.

Which would you prefer to reflect your internal self ?

Love and gratitude.

1 comment:

sherry said...

Deb, I love your ice crystals! I saw the movie, 5 times! It is a foggy day here where I live, and it is sooo beautiful. Enjoying your blog! S