Sunday, February 20, 2005

My First Post and ~Thank You~

This first posting in my blog will be dedicated to my brother, David.
I've always thought of him as one of my bookends.  David being
the first born in our family, myself next in line, and then my
bro, Michael.

Perhaps David and I made the choice of our parents ahead of
our entrance into this world.  I think we decided he should
come first.  David has always been a natural leader.
I've observed that he has always been one to 'think outside
of the box'. 

Life is certainly about evolution. (a process of continuous change
from a simpler to a higher, more complex, or better state)

I have so enjoyed the journey as your sis.  You're one in a million. !!

Thank you bro for the nudge to get into the world of blogging.
I love ya !!

Debs



1 comment:

Dave said...

Deb,
I am so touched that my fingers can barely speak! And thank God for evolution. It seems that its taken me well over forty years to not drag my knuckles on the ground as I walk. A couple of more years when I am able to string a few coherent sentences together and I'm sure I'll be in a much better state.
Now, I've heard the one in a million remark. I seem to get it quite often from Rosemary. Funny thing though, she sounds just like Alice Kramden from the Honeymooners telling Ralph he is one in a million :-(
I sure am glad you are blogging! You have so much to contribute and I am real proud your are my sister!!!!!!!!!!