Monday, June 4, 2007

Hello ~Spirit~

Yesterday after reading Slades blog entry  Psychic Channels, Signals, and Noise
I was brainstorming to myself wondering how was my ego holding me back
from the communication that I wished to receive from my Spirit Guides.

Well in fact I was not only quietly brainstorming, I was also net searching
on the topic of ego to better define why it was that I felt it might be
my ego at work.

I had not intended to make a blog post of this, my surfing about and
thinking were more along the lines of personal discovery. 

Nothing profound or thundering came to my mind, so I just
mentally tucked it away in my 'think about later mind folder'. 

That was until I had an email this morning from Albert Foong -
The Urban Monk.


Albert's email was unrelated to this topic, but I surfed
over to his site and then stumbled upon this excellent
blog post he had made.

What your ego is and how to stop it from obscuring your
inner peace and unconditional love
.

After reading both of their posts, I knew there was an
answer in there for me, yet I could not quite yet define it.
My first thought was.....'which of these 2 guys should
I email asking them to connect for me the topic of
my Spirit Guide search, along with ego.

For a moment I weighed out each one and in my mind
I selected Slade.    This was not an Enie Menie Miney Mo
choice, I just felt that Slade had a grasp on
Spirit Guides and I have not been a long time reader of
Albert's to know of his opinion on Spirit Guides.

Then from a quiet and very confident place I heard..........
"You can make your OWN blog post about this" !!!

Almost as instantly in a most condescending tone I heard.......
"Who are you to think you can write of such things."


I stopped for a quick second and had the vision of
this ego creature raised up on it's back hunches
front paws all flared up having said those last words
and repeating them again....
"Who are you to think you can write of such things."





The ego is not only a block or a wall,


it is an entire force field about me
attempting to shield out Spirit connection.

It will be this awareness that is the disengage
button to dismantle that force field. 






Note to Self:


Sit quietly


Glance over left shoulder to see ego in it's place


Push button to disengage force field.......



Green_button





Hellooooooooooooooooooo ~Spirit~   






Ahhhhhhh Ha      INDEED !!!!!!!!!


      


I've linked to both Slade's

article Psychic Channels, Signals, and Noise


And also Albert's article......

What your ego is and how to stop it from obscuring your
inner peace and unconditional love



Both are very deserving of a read, maybe even a time or two.



THANKS GUYS !!!!!!!!!







3 comments:

UrbanMonk said...

Hey, thanks for posting the link! You're right I'm probably not the right person to ask about Spirit Guides, I don't have any experience in stuff like that. Thanks for the link to Slades post, I haven't read it, and it's great stuff.

UrbanMonk said...

Thats not to mean I'm not happy to take any emails from you! Discussions are more than welcome!

Debra Estep said...

Thanks Albert for leaving your comments.
I do believe that we are all here to
learn and it is IN the sharing with one another
that flips the pieces of the puzzle right side UP.
Sometimes it takes contemplation of
those pieces to know where it all fits.
Even though you feel like no experience
in the area of Spirit Guides, keeping
yourself open to the possibilities
leaves the door ajar for connection. wink