Sunday, June 3, 2007

'Witness'

This is dedicated to my 22 yr old son Vincent who is
proudly serving our country in the Air Force.
Vince is currently stationed in Korea. 

He is a huge Cav's fan, has been all his life.   Much of that
love is to be attributed to his Dad, my ex who has been
a life long Cav's fan.



LeBron James local Akron Ohio 'kid' - also age 22
is the leading player of the Cleveland Cavalier's.
LeBron is in a Nike ad that has his picture and
the word Witness to the side.....



After Cleveland beat the Detroit Pistons last night
to win the Eastern Basketball Conference Championship
I sent Vince this graphic I whipped up....
It's a picture I took of Vinny when he was home here in
Ohio recently on leave.



Wit





Immediately after the game I turned to my hubby Michael
and said......  I just know Vinny is going nuts...  I patted my
heart a few times thinking that he was SO excited it was
even hard for Vince to breathe.
Call it a Mother's knowing.   :)

Vince sent me this email a little bit after the game.....



Oh I was going absolutely crazy!!!!  I was jumping around all over the
place... And then I just laid on the ground for a few mintues trying to
soak it all in.  I was just goin on and on to my friend saying....
"THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED IN THE HISTORY OF THE
CAVS!!!!!!!... I've grew up waiting for this day as a little kid peeking
out of my bedroom door!!!!!"



GO CAV'S !!!!!!!



No comments: