Saturday, June 16, 2007

* Online Hiatus For Me *

My Dear Friends,



To go along with a new direction I need to
develop for myself, I've decided to take a
3 week break from online.
From today until Monday July 9th.
(okay - that's a couple of days over 3 wks) 



This is just a little stepping back for me to
re-group.   It all has to do with the Goals
post I made. 



This is from my blog, and a few other
online sites of which I am a member.

I would welcome ALL good vibes
and prayers at this time.   :)

This is also summer time and my son
Kevin - age 10 needs much more
Mom time than I have been devoting
to him.

I am *Grateful* for YOU ALL !!!!   

Namaste`
Deb

Img_101511



My pink climber rose bush, and a friend who
dropped by yesterday.    I'm quite certain
my friend's name is ~James~ 





2 comments:

The New Parent said...

Hey Deb--sending you good vibrations on your hiatus. I wasn't sure whether to comment, since you'll be away and might not be checking. But, my sense to wish you well over rode.
Chat in 3 weeks!

ceeque said...

thanks Deb for this lovely pic! I hope you are keeping well...am just getting around catching up on lots of things!