Saturday, January 19, 2008

Friends We Don't Know YET ~ They Are Out There

This past week I had an email from Charles Hamel complimenting my site,
and inviting me to check out his blog. 



Admittedly my antennae did a little wiggle as my very first thought was....
"Yeah.... right".   Spam, and lottery winning email has done this to me.  lol
Thank goodness, I dismissed the little buggers and moved out to check
out Charles blog



I said to Charles in one of my very first comments that it was like finding
a long lost Bro.   



As I do with all new blogs I land at, I went in the archives and read some
of his first blog entries.    I then jumped over to his 'About' page.
I've copied off that page to share about him with you.....



About Charles Hamel


I am a baby boomer, hippy, born in the 60’s, who spent 10 years of
my life in the United States Navy as a Field Combat Hospital Corpsman
and served during Operation Desert Storm/Desert Shield. I do not regret
my time in the military, for if it wasn’t for that time, I probably
would have never became a World Traveler. I have received a lot of
world knowledge having spent time in Korea, Philippines, Hawaii, Guam
and my favorite Japan. I am a Husband, a Father, a Chef, a Vegetarian
and a Environmentalist. A spiritual being on a journey of self
discovery and awakening. I am a writer, a computer nerd, a musician, a
meditation practicing, music aficionado. I am a Blogger, entrepreneur,
non-follower, always marching to the beat of my own drum, intuitive,
easy going, technology geek.


My personal growth journey began in the early 80’s, where I
devoured books on Christianity, Wicca, Hinduism, Buddhism, Hare
Krishna, Astral Projection, Dreams, Meditation, Enochian, Majik. Books
By Tony Robbins, Napoleon Hill, Andrew Carnegie, Dalai Lama, Dan
Millman, Carlos Castaneda, Foundation for Inner Peace and many many
others. I have met with shinto priests, Wiccan Priests, Catholic
Priests, Pastors, Vaishnava’s, Shamans, Psychics, and quite a few
people who were just plain nuts.


Since that time, I feel with the studying I have accomplished, the
traveling I have done, the people I have met on my travels, the
experience I have obtained has shaped me into a Life Knowledge filled,
passionate person with a true desire to help others along there own
personal journey’s.


     My purpose in life, I feel is to:


     Leave a small footprint on Mother Earth, to live consciously,

     to be a good father, to exude love and compassion, to be a

     great listener, to help others on their journey’s, to be a good

     husband, and to live like everyday is my last.





But don't just take my word on it, get there and
read around for yourself....

~Thanks again Charles for reaching out ~ Namaste`   

Charles Hamel ~ On The Path 

http://charleshamel.com/ 



2 comments:

Patricia - Spiritual Journey Of A Lightworker said...

Deb, thanks for the information on Charles. I just found his blog yesterday and saw one of your comments on his blog. Another new blogging friends recommended that I check him out so I did and subscribed to his RSS feed. Like you, I usually start out by checking out the archives when I go to a new site. I like what I found also.

Deb Estep said...

Ohhh my, I'm commenting late on this comment...
Charles is a very interesting guy !!!
Even though his posts - for ME- can get deep, sometimes I have to go back and re-read them... I know the messages he shares have great value. I always say.... Hmmmmmm
He has a glowing sense of humor, you only have to nudge that side of him a bit.
www.charleshamel.com