Sunday, January 20, 2008

"Deb, You Need To Have No Doubt"

Img_22971



It was well over a year ago, that my friend Melanie sent
that message to me via an email message....







"Deb, you need to have No Doubt"

As soon as I read the email, I grabbed a pink
index card and wrote down the words  -  No doubt

It was sometime later that I cut the index down and
glued the pink circle to a desk clock that no longer worked.









Today, it's not only a fixture beside my computer, but a fixture
in my mind too.    I can't tell you the times when I have had
a doubt creep into my thoughts and BAMM !!!!   
I can see No doubt as a visual in my mind.

I've thanked you before Melanie, but I am so very
grateful for the encouragement of your words to me.
I love you my dear friend. !!!!

I would like to dedicate this message to Stephen Hopson
over at Adversity University Blog
This past week Stephen wrote a post......



How I Almost Let Fear Stop Me From Accepting a $4,000 Engagement



It was after reading Stephen's message that I decided to write
this post today.    Stephen has an open and 'authentic' writing
style that always leaves me thinking and smiling.   



1 comment:

Stephen Hopson/Adversity University said...

Deb:
Trying one more time to leave a comment here. The first one didn't take.
Very nice job in creating such a beautiful gadget for your desk! Each time you look at it, it takes root in your subscious mind and the more you will enact it without you even realizing it. :)
Thanks for the link love - it is much appreciated.