Thursday, January 24, 2008

God Sends

In a blog comment today, my new friend Debbie said........



"You are a Godsend"



I am not an overly religious person, but I do believe in something
larger and bigger than myself out there.    I was raised Catholic, but it's
been many years since I 'practiced' that faith, still I have a belief that
Christ was among us with a message...........



The essence of Christ's message was one of love and compassion.



I once heard it put this way.....  "You may be the only face of God
another person sees".    So basically, each and every one of us has
the ability to be God Sends to each other.



Sweet


 



I think........ I've shared this picture before..... but it's well
worth a re-run to share MY life philosophy.




4 comments:

Charles Hamel said...

Jesus was one of the truly great Ascended Masters, along with Buddha, Maitreya, Quan Yin etc..
Each of these Masters delivered the same message of Love and Peace.
It's so simple, but why is there so much conflict? It's truly a battle of the egos.
Great article Deb

Deb Estep said...

Hey Charles H.
Had to look up Quan Yin - Buddhist goddess :)
It can indeed be so simple if we'd only check our egos every now and then. Check them and leave them in the cloak room.

Debbie said...

(((Deb))) I've been off the computer for a day or so and had your blog in favorites and didn't see any new posts since "letting go". I just read all of them and was smiling until I got to this one. Tears and a smile! Thank you so much!

Deb Estep said...

HI Debbie,
I can't begin to tell you how I value when folks stop and leave a comment. :)
Thanks for your sharing of your tears too...
When I am at a card shop, it's the card that brings me to tears that ~tells me~ BUY ME. :)))
Tears are not always bad.... wink and a wipe.
HUGS
Deb