Monday, January 28, 2008

"YES ~ YES ~ YES ~ YES ~ YES"



As one of my mantras in a day,

I will just stop and say..................





"YES ~ YES ~ YES ~ YES  ~ YES"




Sometimes I think it, sometimes I say it
verbally, but ~ always ~ it keeps me going....

For me, saying YES is similar to rocking a
car stuck in the mud or snow.    IF I just keep
trying to floor it, I only dig in deeper.   

YES ... YES..... YES
   
.....   unsticks me.    lol











Hmmmm it's a way I keep my amygdala clicked forward.

Amygdala



Neil Slade ~ Brain  Magic






 



4 comments:

Phil Gerbyshak said...

Great reminder Deb! YES I can!
Thanks for the kick in the butt!

Debra Estep said...

Phil,
My favorite EVER smiling friend.
Great to see you drop by.
{{{ Phil }}} there's a hug and pass one along to {{{ Kim }}} too.
xo xo
Deb

miriam said...

How much more powerful to read YES YES YES then the opposite NO NO NO.
I liked this post. Thanks deb.

Debra Estep said...

Hello Miriam,
My Mother's sister, a very dear aunt of mine
is named... Miriam. We call her Aunt Tan.
A name from her childhood, I'm not sure IF it's because she was often tan or what. lol
ANYWAY...... I had a smile even before I read your comment just seeing your name.
Thanks for dropping in.
xo xo
Deb