Tuesday, March 8, 2005

Fading Toward Enlightenment

One day I was web surfing and came across some
wonderful photographs.   I emailed the photographer,
Wayne Wir, to compliment him on his photos.

Wayne now has the following book available.   I look forward
to getting my copy.   Please check out the link below to his site.


Fading Toward Enlightenment ~ Life between The Ego and the Ethereal

I am not enlightened, and yet, I am no longer normal.
The journey that I have taken, you too can take.


Fading Toward Enlightenment is the story of my quest to find Inner Peace.

It is a story about Hope and Beauty and Luck and Love.

It is about Destiny.

The Spiritual Journey is a true Hero's Journey. The Seeker must
leave behind the solid world of family, friends and peers.
They must cross mysterious and forbidding lands only to face
loneliness, alienation and the darkness of their very Soul.
It is a difficult voyage, one which few ever complete.
Yet for the persistent and the determined, the Grail itself is the reward:
Lasting Inner Peace.


The door stands open before you. The terrain has been mapped.
The Path through the darkness is now well lit.
Ahead, your Future awaits.


If I could make it, so can you.
That which follows, is a True Story…

(check out the web link below for further reading)


http://fadingtowardenlightenment.com/


No comments: